Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday 17th March 2020..Day 34!!!

I had a really good sleep and a leisurely morning in my little apartment making breakfast and reading the news !!


It is a beautiful day and around noon I loaded up Boomer and we drove 30 minutes to the Provincial Park...





Boomer and I spent the next two hours examining all the paths and he is such a good dog very obedient and friendly.


Really nice waterfalls....













We managed to get quite close and had fun.










Heather had got me a nice chicken pie and it seems strange eating downstairs when they are upstairs but it is so necessary!


After a lovely shower Heather and Kirby came downstairs..we are each in our own chairs many feet away from each other and we watched a great show!!


Happy  St.Patricks day and I thought this photo appropriate!!





I like this too..



And this....










Stay safe and healthy..


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...