Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday 22 Nd August 2018.......another new State!!!

Woke up feeling good and was packed and said a wonderful thank you to Tivoli, my hostess and was on the road just after 9.15 am....I was meeting my blogging friends Dee and Beach at a restaurant at 10am.


It was great to finally meet them and we had a good old natter(an English phrase) talked about other people we both knew..got some driving tips and thank you both for my breakfast!!!!






I then took my time driving north to Wilmington and I stopped here for another smashing swim not cold at all.









I arrived at my Airbnb around 4 pm and this is an amazing service..the young couple had given me the code for the keyless entry, told me there was bottled water and beer in the fridge, my own lovely bedroom and use of the kitchen..









I decided to head to here





A bit too cold to swim but enjoyed the walk on the beach..









Like this photo because here I am looking out and 600 miles at sea off this coast lies Bermuda and all the memories I have there.





Stopped at a store and bought some fruits and yogurts and went back to the condo where the young couple were...she is from Brazil and he is American and they have been married three months.....we chatted for a while they went to bed and I am at the dining room table making plans for tomorrow...


There may be a ferry ride in my future tomorrow..stay tuned .....


This was the route today and now in North Carolina!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

The beaches remind me of the ones in Holland, long and wide…

Dee Tillotson said...

Gosh, Peter, I have not been to Holland since 1974 and never knew Holland had beaches; what I saw was a lot of canals and dikes. I learn something new every day.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...