Sunday, August 05, 2018

Sunday 5th August 2018...a whale of a day!!!


Slept in till 8am and it was a lazy morning having my breakfast made for me and spending time on the deck looking at the view which never gets tiresome.


At noon off to pickle ball, yes I know again, another great two hours on the courts and the rest of the day spent mainly on the deck.


When Kirby came home from work he marched us all down to the fence and showed us where some killer whales were playing.


The small white splash you can faintly see






Is where we watched for over an hour three whales looking like this..









It was a sight to behold and remember.....


After dinner still out on the deck and night photos..












We are blessed and lucky to live on a planet so wonderful!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...