Thursday, August 09, 2018

Thursday 9th August 2018..it sure felt like a Friday!!

A bit of a mixed bag today...this morning I did some chores which included taking my GPS to a repair store where the technician was able to upload the maps I wanted I think the secret to doing this is having a fast internet connection..anyway I am good to go..literally!!


Had a meeting with my friend Mel about one of my financial accounts and got that sorted.


Zach is now playing another tournament at his local course h3e in Nanaimo and I said I would go watch him for half a day...it is funny when he was just a young teenager I used to drop him off at this course many times but never went on the course...today was the first time and oh my goodness what a beautiful laid out and spectacular course!!










Hole in one for the car!!!






















He had a not bad round and needs to shoot some birdies tomorrow...


A quiet evening at home!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! Nice views from the course…

mexicokid said...

Yes it is wonderful lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...