Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Tuesday 7th August 2018......nothing......

Yesterday was golf day today was me Day........


All the family went to Duncan about an hour away to watch Zach play his second round and I opted to stay home.....


The only thing I did was to buy a big stick to keep the ladies at bay as I went for a haircut and look rather dashing...I know I know.  Who am I kidding!!!


For the rest of the day till they came home I spent the day doing the below!!


Reading

Route planning

Laundry

Working in the yard trimming the branches again

Taking Boomer for a walk

Watching live tennis from Toronto 

Eating

Drinking



That’s all folks!!!


Unfortunately Zach did not make the cut but now he is entering the local Nanaimo amateur tournament starting on Thursday!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...