Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thursday 16th August 2018.....change of plans!!!

Plans got changed and the big hike is now tomorrow......


Just mowed all the grass this morning and did some more packing and organizing and tonight was my last poker night.....I could not duplicate the winnings of last time and lost four dollars but great to see my buddies one last time.


So my time here is drawing to an end I fly out of Victoria on Saturday evening to Calgary for a two hour stop over and then the red eye to Toronto and into Atlanta Sunday morning around 11am and then another adventure begins!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...