Saturday, August 04, 2018

Saturday 4th August 2018...second post today!!!!

Today was pickle ball Mexican madness...an all day tournament!!!


Would you believe I don’t have any Mexican T shirts so I wore green...


It was truly well organized with 64 entrants and my partner was a good player and a nice lady...



We played a total of 13 round robin games and we won 11of them....hard work but so much fun and everyone is so friendly!











I do miss being on the tennis courts but playing PB has been a great substitute!!!


As I write it is a gorgeous evening off the deck..the sun is still shining and the water is flat calm and the mountains on the other side are clear and the sky awesome...a lot to be thankful for!!






Later in the evening...






I have another two weeks here before I start the next phase of the journey...


Wish all of my readers a wonderful weekend!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...