Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday 18 th August 2018.....as the song says...all my bags are packed!!!!

Well after a busy morning and afternoon Heather and I left the house at 4.30 pm for the two hour drive to Victoria airport.....always hard to say goodbye but we have done it many times and have a system.....thank you for everything!!!!


The flight left on time and I had the row to myself and sat by the window..did not take long to get to Calgary...





Where I had a two hour lay over and I am in one of the bar restaurants watching a live soccer game from Vancouver!!


I should be in Toronto at 6am local time and then a short wait for my flight to Atlanta..everything is good!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...