Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday 13th August 2018....Road trip day three!!

Just enjoyed my morning breakfast sitting outside......


11am was the time for my treat....off to a private massage studio where my hostess here had booked me an appointment...


Outside on the deck a wonderful one hour massage!!!!!  Just what these old bones needed!!!






Back home and had lunch again outside before heading down to the Sooke Potholes.....did a short hike through the canyons a lovely area!!!















I then drove into Victoria and parked the car and walked around on foot....it is a touristy and bustling town...














The Empress hotel has undergone a face lift since I last saw it then it was covered in ivy all over the front.










This street performance was incredible!!






The Parliament buildings..









The bustling harbour!!






I had fresh fish and chips on the dock watching this scene!!



What a great artistic design for a ferry boat,,,,



So this is my last evening here I go back to Nanaimo tomorrow...BUT what am I going to do before I head back???


You must check back tomorrow!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Victoria sure has its charm. Too bad the real estate is so expencive…

mexicokid said...

Yes I know...see you at 4.30pm cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...