Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday 25th August 2018........welcome to Pennsylvania!!!!

I did not really have a fixed plan to get to New York City but I thought I would continue up the eastern seaboard but I realized yesterday that I needed a change from the heat the business of the roads and the big towns so I went to plan B....


So I booked an Airbnb just outside of Lancaster in Pennsylvania for 4 nights and then Wednesday take the hop over to the big apple.






You can see the drive was not too bad on mainly quiet roads and on the way I managed to get Little Bluey all washed and cleaned of all the salt and sand....she looks shiny outside her new home for a few days!!






What a place this is you know I have done Airbnb hundreds of times and this one rates right up there with the best...fantastic hosts.....a fabulous apartment with welcome food basket...washer and dryer......and access to the back garden with a pool!!!!!





Looking at my place by the red umbrella..

















Because I am here a while Ellie decided to come out of hibernation!!!






After I got settled went into the small town where there is an amazing grocery store one of four in the State...stocked up and back home..relaxing after doing laundry and a shower watching live soccer from Philadelphia on the TV!!


This is Amish country and I have lots to do or not to do if I choose...


Wish all my readers a great weekend and thanks coming on this journey with me!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Well, that sure looks like a comfy pad for a few days. Have fun exploring…

mexicokid said...

Thanks it was a great decision have a wonderful Sunday les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...