Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tuesday 28th August 2018...some fun!!!

This was a nice morning lovely weather had breakfast out by the pool and read for a while....


I had wanted to see a musical or a show whilst I was here and the only available one was this one





Being played here...






So I went this lunch time.....





A beautiful intimate theatre and there was a light lunch served before the play....all very nicely decorated with table clothes and the food was great...I shared a table with a nice couple from Florida!!


The play was funny and well acted and it turned out that the ushers and waiters that we had were also the actors!!!  A neat concept!!


I enjoyed the whole experience and well worth the 33 dollars!!!


After the show I drove about twenty five minutes to hike this trail..





It was not a difficult hike nice trail and a wonderful lookout!!


















On the way home I stopped at a family run restaurant that my hosts recommended and brought two dinners home, a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and a country fried chicken.....


I had some for dinner after my swim and the rest of the food I put in containers and froze!!!


Watching live tennis from New York where I shall be TOMORROW!!!


Stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I used to go to dinner theatres in Toronto back in the 1980s, great fun! Beautiful scenery along your hike. Have fun in the big apple!

mexicokid said...

Yes it was a great show and hike and now the APPLE!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...