Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday 10th August 2018.......a day to myself!!

Today was at home alone day....so what did I do???



Here is a list in no apparent order


Watched a live soccer game from England.

Worked outside and finished the branches finally.

Watched a live tennis match from Toronto..


All these things managed to pass the day.


When I was working in the yard I had a visit from the momma 🦌 but the baby deer could not get over the fence..I sat and watched her walking up and down trying to get in the yard..she tried for nearly twenty minutes and was crying whilst Mum just kept on eating until she finally jumped over the fence and joined the baby and away they went!!











Then when we sitting outside on the back deck having dinner we had an amazing entertainment....whales breaching and spy hopping!!!  


What a place to live!!!



I leave in the morning on a four day road trip so stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...