Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Wednesday 7th October 2020......Dog day!!

Will not start by telling you about the weather...


Took the dogs to their favourite soccer field where they allowed to be off leash...





They love it.....Negrita has I believe some greyhound in her.....she can run like the wind..


Can you see her??





Here she is!!!





I am teaching them how to play soccer....





They had so much fun...





After their drink in the car Negrita asked if she could drive...





Back home we all relaxed outside..











I like these..








Well I have been here almost a week and it is good to be back I was a little overwhelmed at first but now we’ll settled and enjoy my lifestyle....


I am not interacting with anyone if I can help it and I wear my mask all the time outside..I will say that most of the locals are also wearing a mask and entry into stores is very well supervised and safety measures are being taken.


On a funny side it feels good to wear a different T shirt or soccer shirt after wearing the same six shirts for over seven months!!!


I love to see the kids on the streets, wearing masks, playing, laughing....


To anyone who has not been to Mexico it is very hard to describe how different the culture is....I believe that they can teach us so much about family values, how important children and grandchildren parents are.


One big thing that I miss is the hugging, kissing and shaking of hands....when ever you meet a friend on the street those things used to happen...a another thing is that I smile all the time but no one can tell now....


I feel blessed to be healthy and living in this magical town.


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi  Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...