Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday 19th October 2020...another new week!!

I apologize that the blog is a tad boring these days but 

what with Covid, social distancing and my bum knee my days tend to be the same.....


So it was today....lovely sunny morning and the sun stays out all day......I do a clean up of the yard and take care of the dogs, who are so very well behaved.

they love to lay out in the sun..














My knee is about the same as yesterday, still a tad swollen and walking is ok if I go slow and not too far.


Before I left in February every Saturday I would go to the local market and buy these lovely gluten free  lemon muffins from this  young lady who had a small stall...the muffins were my treat to myself with tea at night.


When I went back to the market last Saturday her stall was being used by someone else selling jewelry.....I asked if she knew of the lady who was there before and she was kind enough to give me her name, Christina, and phone number.


I called her yesterday and told her who I was and she remembered me and I asked if she was still baking and she said she was and from her home now.


We talked about the muffins I liked and she suggested that she could bake a lemon muffin loaf for me and that sounded great so I order two, I can slice them and freeze them.


She told me she could deliver them to where the market was at 6 pm tonight.


So I got the dogs ready and off we went.....Christina was there waiting for me and I bought the loaves...120 pesos each......cannot wait to sample one slice tonight with my tea....





I continued taking the dogs and we did a little off leash walk on an old building lot..some where different for them to sniff.......


My evenings are the same, feed the dogs, feed myself, I am now able to get in and out of the bath, so a soak in the 🛁 and then watch my show and I take the dogs outside in the street before I go to sleep.


Update..

Sliced each loaf into nine slices and had my first one..oh my cannot wait for tomorrow nite..this is one of my many vices...but in fairness this was my supper!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...