Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wednesday 14th October 2020....visa day!!

It only took 45 minutes at Immigration  to finally get my Temporary Resident visa, good for 4 years!!








Long story but I now have a gently used wonderful Lazy Boy recliner.....I may never leave my casita🤪🤪








Trying to teach the kids to play soccer...I think Negrita is not interested!!











I bought some masks made by a local group for charity..this is my favourite!!





This was sent to me from Zach in Nanaimo...great rainbow on the beach below their house...do you see Boomer in there???





Stay safe and healthy!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...