Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday 28 th October 2020..hodge podge !!!

Today I spent a bit of the morning going to friend’s homes and picking up cash donations for the Three Kings Toy drive!!!


The Go fund me account is doing really well so I feel confident we will raise the funds to get all the gifts for the kids this year.


I got a call from my go to guy to meet him at the registration office to get the new licence plate for the scooter and sure enough 10 minutes later  the whole process was complete and I had the new plate....I could not have done this without  the help from Fernando!!


Then took the dogs in the car to pick up another donation...look really hard and you will see Negrita in the back seat...






.....we then went to our favourite hike...

Something in those hills??





Yes....





A nice shot of new flags being put up down town..












The kids waiting for their dinner...











The knee is doing well, no pain.


My long time friend Sara called me yesterday and talked to me about my upcoming surgery, not only is she a nurse but she also underwent knee surgery last year.


The most important thing to a speedy recovery for her was the use of this machine..





She urged me to get one and I was also told the same thing by another friend here in town.


So I advertised on the local Civil list and was thrilled to get a reply from a lady who bought one two years ago for 275 dollars and used it after her knee surgery and she has offered it to me for 100 dollars...SOLD!!!


I shall be very happy to take possession next week.


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...