Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday 23 rd October 2020.....I know Christmas is a ways of BUT...


Three kings Toy Drive! It’s that time of year again.


Hello friends,


So many things have changed this year due to Covid. It will have some impact on the delivery of gifts, but there is a solution for delivering the gifts to the children in a safe and healthy manner. 


We are hoping to give gifts to 800 children.  Many of you have made  wonderful contributions to other worthy causes over the months, but It is important this year, as in past years, that the children in the campo get a small Three Kings day gift. 


I have scaled back the numbers this year, and I have already ordered  300 soccer balls. I will soon order the same amount of gifts for the girls. If a girl or boy prefers the other gift, we will make the swap for them as it occurs. 


If you live in SMA, I am happy to come and collect the donation in person.


I do have a Go fund me account set up. 

Here is the link


https://www.gofundme.com/f/three-kings-toy-drive?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1


When you open the Go fund me account you will see my special friend Gracie as the organizer, she is taking care of all the financial aspects of the fund, thanks.


We have a great team of volunteers waiting to help with all aspects of the project. Your donations make it all possible, and I thank you in advance.


Please contact me personally if you need more information.

mexicokid99@yahoo.ca

Many thanks and stay safe and healthy,


Les Pearson

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...