Friday, October 09, 2020

Friday 9th October 2020...Tennis and dog walking day!!

Well the kids told me this morning that if I could stay home and watch two men’s semi finals of tennis from Paris

then they deserved two walks!!


So today’s agenda was me going to Immigration office to meet my Facilitator, Sonia, she had all my documents with her and I met her at 8.15am, we were first in line and the office opens at 9am.

,



I was allowed in and met with a lady who worked for about 30 minutes on the computer I guess entering all my information ....she then asked me to wait a few minutes.


She came with a form and told me to return on Wednesday at 9am to have photos and fingerprints done and I will get my visa that day!!


Sonia thought they would have done that today but this is after all Mexico where the wheels sometimes go slow and on their own track!!


I came home and watched the first semi final...the tennis was pulsating and they hit the ball so hard....I enjoyed watching Rafa win!!


I then took the dogs to the soccer field and they ran around and had fun.


Back home it was time for the second semi final and this was a fascinating five set match....

Now the finals are all set for Sunday..





of course I shall be watching the ladies final mañana!


So then as promised took the dogs out for their second walk to a lovely new park....



Everyone has to wear masks..





first we went up the track and let them run...








Lovely sky..









See the main church in the background!!





We then went into the park it is quite lovely....

















Not a sight you see often on the way home!!,





This evening I met my techie guru at my casita and he fixed a few issues for me and whilst we were there the sun set!!








More nice quotes!!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Just catching up on reading your posts. You and Croft are a riot with each of your bantering. I need a big laugh right now. Just been to two funerals; one who caught Covid down on Marathon Key in Florida; Brogdon Nichols was 81; even his son Jim (who is a medical doctor) could not convince him to come back home to Anderson, SC where it was more safe. He was having such a good time. When Jim, my son Todd, Keith, and Kelly were sharing an apartment at Clemson University, Brogdon donated all the computer equipment the boys needed to get themselves through college and we came up with apartment furniture from Good Will. So you might say that we got to know him while we were helping the boys in their Freshman year and a lot of tail-gating at the Clemson football games.

The other funeral was for my oldest sister's son, Nathan (age 60). Nathan for a long time has had leukemia and has been going through chemo; Finally, his immune system crashed, and there was nothing else we could do. It's tough when a mother has to bury one of her children.

By the way, when you set up the Go Fund Me Account, make sure it will take at least a Visa Credit Card.

mexicokid said...

So sorry for your losse..amazingly in my large circle of family and friends I have no one who has contracted Covid..stay safe and healthy and will try to get the go fund me account set up correctly this time...hugs les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...