Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday 17 th October 2020....day of rest, almost!!

I had a good sleep and happy to report that the swelling

on my knee is way down, but still there.....I am able to get a little bit of movement but I am following all my doctors orders and icing as I write!


I have cancelled all my activities for  this week and therefore will be staying close to home.


I did take the dogs to the soccer field again and they were very good coming back when I called and it was nice to see the police on patrol!!








Photos when we got home....
























Just a quiet night for me and I feel very blessed not to be in pain...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

These Police horses are amazing. We were in the "Jardin" on New Year's Eve, fireworks and crackers all over the place and the horses did not even flinch!
Hope you heal up quickly and get back to your good old self, be safe...

mexicokid said...

Yes good to see them..thanks for the good wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...