Saturday, October 24, 2020

Satu 24 th October 2020....a full day!!

happy birthday to my nephew Mark, hope you have a wonderful celebration!!

I had a good sleep and I am having no pain at all with my knee, my tennis buddy Gregg gave me a wonderful knee brace and I find it helps me a lot!!


I went to the tennis courts this morning I needed to hand over some tennis balls....my buddies hard at work.....








as I sat on the side lines





 and watched a couple of game I thought about how lucky, fortunate and blessed to have been virtually injury free all my life.....I was not sad that I shall not be on a court again this year I am just determined to get back to great health as soon as I can, I intend to be the the best patient ever!!


I did a little pruning on Gracie’s roof top...before...





And after photos...





Of course the dogs are always with me.








I did learn of the passing of Teague last night..





he was one of the great dogs I house sat in Los Angeles in February he was a smashing dog!!


This afternoon I took the kids out on the great trail close to my casita..











A beautiful day and they loved being off leash...





Made sure the train that comes every six hours was no where near...





Then went to my friends, Beto, Hamburger stand and took home a delicious burger and fries...





Whilst I was waiting his daughter, Inoyu and I took the dogs for a walk, she loves Negrita!!





Cute!!







Tonight I watched my home town soccer team play and get beat..


Happy to say over 600 dollars donated into the go fund me account already, thank you!!


I also want to say a big thanks to my family and many special friends near and far who have contacted me with words of encouragement for my surgery and also many offers of help post operation, again 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


We put our clocks back one hour tonight 


Stay safe and  healthy !!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...