Sunday, October 04, 2020

Sunday 4th October 2020....a relaxing day!!

Well another sunny SMA day....I want to stay away from people best I can so I intend only to take the dogs out at least till the weekend....


This morning I took them out to my favourite hike close to town......in the rainy season the waterfalls are out of this world flowing into the slot canyon...but not today no water....the two smaller dogs would have trouble with the full hike so I took a different route and got closer in the car but it was still a good walk for them..


The canyon looking towards the suspension bridge...








They look thirsty but I carry water for them and they just had a drink...






Usually when I come out here I see wild horses and this one did not spoil that....he looks so handsome!!






Back at the car!!


The kids relaxing at home....
















I  watched some live tennis from Paris...when I watch I constantly think to myself I should have been in those stands!!!


All my dog chores done, a salad for dinner, a hot bath and then going to watch my home town team from England in a soccer game.....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...