Saturday, October 10, 2020

Saturday 10 th October 2020..bit more of the same!!!!

My morning started by feeding the kids and letting them wonder in the yard...


Then it was a cuppa tea for me and settled down to watch the women’s tennis final from Paris......


I always like to root for the underdog and it sure happened today......





I was disappointed with the lack of sportwomanship from the loser.....she just touched rackets and walked away.....she should have read this quote!!





After tennis I had to walk into town and meet my buddy Loren he had bought a case of tennis balls for me....I met outside this lovely church really close to the courts!!





Then went to my casita to meet the pie lady......Claudia makes the most delicious pies....she works by herself from home..you call and order and three days later she delivers to your house...


I bought a beef and mushroom pie, a chicken pot pie and a loaded quiche....





They look amazing so neatly packaged and the pastry is so fresh...


I sliced them up into six portions per pie and froze them.......the cost was 295 pesos per pie, work it out in your own currency remembering the service the quality and delivery!!


Next went to pick up the kids and off we went for our hike...went out into the foothills and they were off leash and well behaved and loved it....








SCOUTIE is ado4able with her little legs going a million mile an hour!!

















Small pretty chapel..











Back at the car they all had a good drink!!!








Another good day..


Here is my brother being a bad boy not wearing his mask....





Nice quote..





Today is the start of Canadian Thanksgiving and I would like to wish all my friends a wonderful safe, healthy and happy weekend of celebrations....I certainly have a lot to be thankful for!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

1 comment:

mexicokid said...

Thanks and back at you...it is a tad cooler here today only 82 degrees!!!
Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...