Friday, October 02, 2020

Friday 2nd October 2020.....Nice to be back!!

Having  missed a whole night sleep on the flight over I am happy to say I had a great sleep till 8.30am this morning.....first thing is to open all six blinds and check for balloons.....very sunny and lovely and had a cup of tea outside on my patio...

I spent a lot of the day with Gracie going over final instruments for taking care of her CASA and her dogs, Scout, Einstein and the new addition Negrita...you will be seeing lots of photos of them and they will make up my sadness over not seeing Boomer.

I did also enjoying Little Yella again..

I live in a middle class Mexican colonia and it is very lovely.....

This is the building..

I rent the top floor penthouse loft..

The owner designed and built it three years ago and intended to rent out the three apartments on Airbnb but after a few months decided to rent them long term instead.....all the furnishings are top notch and included in my very reasonable rent is a washer and dryer, reverse osmosis water system, cable and Internet all utilities and I have a small balcony patio and then a private roof top with 360 degrees....

Some of these shots are a tad dark..




This is my tennis section and I love the old wooden racket that my poker buddy from Nanaimo, Colin, gifted me..


I think I have the place looking real cool!!!

Of course I miss my family and friends and Boomer but feels good to be here...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!











 






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...