Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday 12 th October 2020.. a new week already!!

Having trouble posting tonight...so this is the written entry..scroll down to the next blog and see where the photos fit in...

All these photos are taken within 15 minutes of my adorable casita!!!


First the little gazebo where the residents have spent hours making it so lovely with children’s equipment and flowers..


Also a small work out station, more about this in a few days!!


The kids are thinking..no..no...not a work out on a hot sunny afternoon!!


Then a few minutes away is the start of this fantastic trail along side the canyon....


The dogs were off leash and loving it....


I have hiked up on the other side where there is a cross and one of the best sunset views in Town...will do that next week!!


Just a great time for everyone and the dogs sure enjoy their water bottle back at the car!!


Tomorrow is pretty exciting for me...back to the tennis courts, meeting up with my buddies and playing on clay again🎾🎾🎾🎾


Stay safe and healthy!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...