Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Tuesday 6 th October 2020...a nice day!!

I was up at 7 am this morning but the kids were still

lazing around so I did my morning chores.


Heather gave me a small fridge Manet to hold a photo and she wanted to one of Boomer in it but could not he printer to work ..so I said no worries I know a guy here that does that...


The end result is that I chose two photos so I can change them back and forth...these were my choices!!!





Now I can look at him everyday!!



Some funny, I think, quotes....thanks Mort!!













I am enjoying watching the tennis from Paris and before I took the dogs out I watched one match....


Then we went for a walk down the tracks..





Do you think they  are saying..”what we are walking all the way down there”







They had fun and always a nice long drink in the car even if SCOUTIE fits under Negrita!!!





Saw these kids on the way back to the main road....





At home the gang hanging out!!





I was able to find one of my favourite TV shows tonight..




Doing well with my Fit bit which I think is great for me..





Tomorrow I will tell you of the thoughts I have had since I arrived back.


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...