Saturday, October 03, 2020

Saturday 3rd October 2020...sunny San Miguel!!

This morning I took Gracie to the same airport I arrived

at on Thursday as she is going to visit her grandchildren and family in New Jersey....


She looks well prepared...








Everything went smoothly for checkin and there were many cleaning stations

 and it was all good..it is not a very busy airport so that was great !!


Some of the fall flowers on the way home!!

















I am house and dog sitting for Gracie and I get to have fun with these three...


From left to right Negrita, the new one rescued about five weeks ago, SCOUTIE..Gracies lap dog and finally the boy, Einstein, he is my shadow....





No doubt you will see lots of photos of them over the next few weeks.....Boomer if you see the photos don’t be jealous, I still miss you!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Sue and Brian said...

I can't believe it - Negrita looks exactly like our Tilly!! Both rescues. Brings back some memories for sure, we miss her every day. I hope Negrita has as sweet of a personality as Tilly. It looks like it from the photos. Glad to see you're safely back in San Miguel. We hope to catch up with you again one of these days when things settle down. Give that dog a hug from us -
Sue and Brian

mexicokid said...

She is as lovely as she looks...a great dog, just getting to know her, but bonded already....will give her that hug cheers les and stay safe

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...