Monday, October 05, 2020

Monday 5th October 2020...feeling like I am getting settled!!!!

Some thoughts and photos that I like..





This announcement came out today..

This afternoon took the kids out to the Pressa and I was totally shocked at the water level is almost non existent......in most of the photos below last time I was here there was water...









We had a really good walk and some refreshments at the car..


The drive home on the small back road and the road block...


How close did they get??
This close!!!

Back home the dogs want to know what time is dinner?????


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!













































No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...