Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Wednesday 6th May 2020...Day 81!!!!

Ok this is a tad different story stay with me here..


In July of 2006 I bought Ramona and you all remember the great years I had with her...





Then in April of 2008 I bought Pili....





And enjoyed driving her when I was not in Ramona....


In 2012 after 88000 miles with Ramona I sold her locally, she is now about six blocks from Heather and Kirby’s house, and I bought Little Bluey...





And gifted Pili to the Family here and eventually Zach took her over and is still driving Pili today!!


WITH ME SO FAR???


So when I planned this trip last year the idea was eventually to buy a new car here this month and drive back to Mexico when I came back from Paris, but we all know all those plans got changed.


What did not chnage was the fact that I was going to gift Little Bluey to Zach to continue the tradition...so I told Zach that when I leave, whenever that will be, Little Bluey will be his.


Ok now Zach is a professional golfer and was intending to play on the Asia golf circuit this Spring and summer but obviously that was cancelled and he has been unable to play here.


Last night he got a surprise call from a golf club in Radium Hot Springs, BC

Offering him a part time job at the golf pro shop and all the time to play on the two courses.....this was an offer he could not refuse and he leaves on Friday morning.


When I heard this last night I told him that is great news and that he could take Little Bluey it would make for a much better journey for him....he was thrilled and delighted.


So I spent the morning getting the car already for him and it is now his......and guess what??


I get Pili back and will drive her until I leave!!!


End of story!!


Boomer and I walked for 8 km around the hood this afternoon I still kept him on leash and he so enjoyed his time away from the collar....


Some shots from our walk...





Always great to see a deer..





The mountains....





Two more of these artistically painted junction boxes...








I need this shirt!!








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...