Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday 26 th May 2020. Day 98!!!

Happy to be back on the tennis courts this morning!!


Five members of the group arrived at 11am and we played till almost 3 pm rotating one person in every four games.


I feel so lucky to have found this group, we are all about the same age , although boasting I am the oldest, about the same skill level, they are really nice men and one lovely lady and we have fun and good competitive games and there is no charge for the courts.


I just have to be wise about how long I play and how many days because on the hard courts it takes a toll on my knees but at least four times a week is my goal!!


I came home and had a quick bite to eat and then took Boomer here which is about ten minute drive from the house..





Some history....











It is a lovely walk around the spit..





















A nice sandy beach when the tide is out...





Boomer is checking out my Birthday gift, this great lounge chair....





Trust me he did not stay in it for long...it is really comfortable and will get lots of use especially on my roof top in San Miguel!!!


Nice the evenings are light till almost 9 pm and we have a few nice sunny days ahead!,


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...