Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday 25th May 2020...Day 97!!!!

Overnight and morning rain put a damper and cancelled tennis for the morning so I just lazed around doing

some computer work and planning or trying to plan.


This afternoon the rain stopped and I took Boomer out just walking from the house.......we first stopped at Mia and Ben’s home and checked out all the work they have done in their yard and then we went into some trails behind their home....


Everything is so green and Boomer just loves run around...










View from the bluffs...





 Back on  the roads I like this tree..


Cool street names...











I reckon we hiked about 12 km and it felt good!!


This is Boomer watching me write this blog!!!





The forecast is good for the rest of the week so hopefully I will be back on the courts maƱana!!


I hope all my US friends enjoyed their Memorial Day long weekend!!!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...