Saturday, May 02, 2020

Saturday 2nd May 2020....Day 77!!

First time in seven weeks that I have been here that the weather was nasty!!


Rained most of the day but it did clear up this late afternoon and I needed to stretch my legs after the brutal hike of yesterday .....so sadly without Boomer I walked 6 km around the neighborhood!!!


Spent the day on the computer, researching,  watching old soccer games on TV and reading!!


My lovely niece, Sam took Ian into the backyard for a haircut, he is a brave man!!!





Great tribute for Captain Tom!!!





It was 40 years ago today that this hairy man..





Said “I do”


To the lady in the middle....





Rest of the story another time!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...