Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday 14th May 2020....Day 87!!

Today was some good news day..first of all the city

opened up the tennis courts...





With this sign posted on the gate....





You read where it states how you can play doubles they later amended that to include playing with the same social group, which is good for us guys, we are a group.


I feel really lucky to have three good guys, tennis and friends, to play with....on nice courts and because they are public courts no cost.....the only thing for me is playing on hard courts is not the best for my body but I intend to play at least four times a week!!


After tennis went to visit the poker guys and their wives again at Eric’s place and afterwards came home to get Boomer!!


The other good news is that they opened up the Provincial Parks again which is also great for me because now I can get to places I wanted to go to but could not and in fact we went to this one this afternoon..





It was a beautiful hike which Boomer enjoyed as well.













The trail was right along the flowing river!!







The view from the trestle




















Tonight we had our first take out meal, Chinese, it was really good!!!


Now Boomer and I are watching a movie!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...