Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday 15th May 2020...Day 88!!!

My cousin Shelia is celebrating her birthday today, she is my only direct relative on my Mum’s side, Shelia’s Mum, Connie was my mum’s sister and very best friend.....hope you had a great day!!
This was taken maybe five years ago, Shelia with her daughter Caz and granddaughter, Charlie!!




Well today was very similar to yesterday.....played nearly three hours of great tennis and being back on the 

courts is so much fun!!










Came home and had a late lunch before taking Boomer out to a local park, Neck Point!!


The trails are lovely and great views of the ocean.....Boomer loves to be off leash!!!!






















The days I know are pretty much the same but the day seems to go by quickly and I am just blessed to be safe, healthy and staying with amazing friends!!


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...