Thursday, May 07, 2020

Thursday 7th May 2020. day 82!!!

Boomer is back!!!


Heather and Kirby decided that his collar can come off which is great news!!!


At noon I went to Eric’s where five of us sat spaced out in the garden and had what is now are usual get together!!


Afterwards I took Boomer on a 6 km walk along the sea wall....


Enjoy the views!!!



























On the way home a family of deer!!!








Heather and Kirby did a delightful steak farewell dinner for Zach and Ben the oldest son and his fiancée Mia came over...it was the first family dinner and again we were sat apart but had a great meal, thanks!!


Today is Jonah’s birthday...I took this shot of him last year in New Jersey!!





I have to find a new show I am going to watch one recommend to me, Orange is the new black!!


I like this shirt too!!





 Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...