Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday 24 th May 2020..Day 96!!!

Lots of rain this morning which was good for the area and also gave me a rest from tennis!!!


My morning breakfast view this morning.....








Followed by this pregnant deer....





Today is the memorial service for the officer killed in the Snow birds crash last week and this is a very somber but lovely photo of her being transported back home to Nova Scotia!!!





This afternoon Boomer and I went hiking here...








A good hike and a very unusual feature which is getting Boomer’s attention.

























Sunday’s usually remind me of my Grandmothers so what better than a tribute to them by hiking to Granny Falls which are just about seven minutes from down town!!












I notice the gas price change in the ten weeks I have been here.....when I arrived gas was 1.25 a litre......then the virus came and people were restricted to their movements and gas came down as low as 89 cents.

Now the restrictions have been lifted a little the price has gone back up and today 1.09.....what does this tell you???


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...