Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday 22 Nd May 2020....Day 95!!

All day I have been singing and whistling the Beatles

song, when I’m 64!!!


I know I am not 64 but I just love that song!!!








I spent my birthday morning playing almost four hours of great tennis, I really like this group, nice people and a good skill level.





This evening Heather and Kirby, their son Ben and fiancée Mia came over and Heather cooked my favourite dinner......Turkey with all the trimmings...it was simply delicious!!!


Finished with a wonderful strawberry  cake!!





Even though I begged not to I did receive some very thoughtful and useful gifts finishing with this great beach lounge chair..it has pockets, a pillow, a place to put cool drink and fold almost flat, this will get plenty of use.....





I want to thank my family, my friends and my students for all the wonderful birthday wishes....a special thank you to Heather and Kirby..it will be ten weeks since I arrived and they have treated me like royalty and like family..thank you both so much!!


For those that want to know I am now 72 and feel very blessed......


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...