Monday, May 11, 2020

) Monday 11 th May 2020. Day 86!!!

At the tennis courts again this morning at 11am and

really enjoyed the two hours of good tennis even though the court is not fully lined and the net is a fence about four inches higher than a net still a lot of enjoyment and it re-enforces for me how much this game is a part of my life!


We stopped playing for a few minutes to witness something none of us had seen before...like a rainbow ring around the sun!!





Sorry the photos are not the best....





Later in the afternoon I took Boomer out on some new trails about 4 km from the house...nice trails..



















And lake









And I am fond of reflection photos!!!








is this not one of the most beautiful  dogs you have ever seen??





I did call the medical services offices this morning and spoke to a gentleman that was helpful but told me the decision will be made by the authorities and it may take up to a month.....and still waiting to hear about my driving licence!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...