Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday 13th May 2020..Day 86!!!

It rained quite a bit last night so not sure if the tennis wall would be open but I went down to see and one other

player was there and we hit balls for an hour ..it was a good work out and fun!


Later in the afternoon in between showers I took Boomer here, it a park I have not been to before!!





lovely forests...











Going down to the ocean..














the rain really came down but we kept on walking....





I dried Boomer off before I brought him in the house and then I jumped in the shower and afterwards sat on my bed and read!!





This is my Neice, Sam , who works for the National Health Service in Hull, England.....way to go Sam🌈🌈🌈🌈





Today is day 60 for me!!!



Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...