Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday 12 th May 2020...Day 85!!

It rained most of the night and this morning so I did not go to tennis instead stayed home and did some cooking and made dinner for Heather and Kirby tonight!!


In the afternoon I took Boomer out on a hike to some waterfalls we visited about a month ago.... the bank to get to these falls is very steep so we did not go down but took these shots from a distance, they are lovely falls.











This dog sure looks for the biggest stick he can find!!!

















Shout out to all Nurses...THANKS!!!🌈🇲🇽🌈





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...