Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday 19th May 2020. ...Day 92

Another bet sunny and warm morning and at 11 am I was on the tennis courts...


We were having a great game when a Parks supervisor came to the court and explained very politely that we were breaking rules by playing doubles.

He went on to explain that only three members of one household and one other player could play doubles but we were allowed to play singles!!




This we understand but it is hard for some of the players who do not play singles but there are three of us who will so we will meet tomorrow and play singles and rotate the extra player in every second game..it would not be my choice to play singles but is way better than not playing!!


This afternoon in took Boomer to the off leash park close to the house...





he loves it here to run and mix with other dogs...











We then went down to the beach and I brought my little chair and we both sat and watched the ocean......











So the Barber shops are allowed to open tomorrow..do you think I should go????





This is for my brother..





Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, your hair really doesn't look bad. Beach's hair has grown so much over his ears that he looks like a fellow from the 1700s. He has curly ringlets around the sides of his head, but completely bald on top. His barber is so popular that it will be impossible for him to get an immediate haircut and practice social distancing at the same time inside his shop. It would be better if his barber would do his set ups outside and cut hair, easy cleaning and disinfecting chairs and equipment and also allow for social distancing outside. Beach will try tomorrow, but if it's too crowded, he will come home and wait awhile.

mexicokid said...

Too funny..I think I might wait as well....les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...