Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday 29 th May 2020..Day 101!!!

I have been writing the blog almost every day now since December 2006 and it first started as a way for my family to read and see what my life was about.
Always enjoyed writing and always surprised I do not get many comments, maybe that should tell me that the blog is maybe not interesting to many...

One thing I have stayed clear of is discussing politics, religion or sex....

Today is such a sad day for so many and so many people throughout the world are suffering and hurting...

I am going to take this  day and reflect on my life, my future and my choices!!



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Peace be with you Les…

mexicokid said...

Thanks and with you and your family🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Paul A. said...

Hi Les. I have always enjoyed reading your blog as a lurker I guess. Found your blog right around when you retired and got hooked as I had also recently started travelling to Mexico and you had wintered in Barra De Navidad I believe. Should leave more comments as well. Take care.

mexicokid said...

Thanks bPaul you are right about BARRA...thanks for stopping by..stay safe les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...