Sunday, May 03, 2020

Sunday 3rd May 2020...Day 78!!

I have been here now seven weeks and really the time has gone by quickly!!


Boomer is getting better each day and this morning I took his collar off and took him just around the local street for a few minutes and I could tell he was happy!!


It rained a lot today but I did find time in between showers to go hiking here...





I have been here many times but it is always a rewarding and peaceful hike through the forest ..




Nice to see..





then down to the lovely waterfall...






This is the area you have to scramble down...





Note the people using the rope to get down ....to protect myself I slithered down with out touching the ropes...




















Lovely time at the base of the falls before the climb and hike back..





Heather made another lovely dinner tonight and now going outside to bang those pots and pans to support our front line workers!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...