Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday 18th May 2020 Day 91!!!!

Heather and Kirby’s long time neighbours Edie and Ross

are a lovely couple and I have know them many years and Ross is a man of many talents one of them being he loves to bake bread...


This morning he delivered a fresh hot out of the oven sourdough loaf to our door..





Just in time for my morning tea, delicious..Thanks Ross!!


I went down to the tennis courts this morning but none of the guys showed up ...I think because today is a long weekend holiday!!


Came home and picked up Boomer and we went off for the afternoon to explore the trails of the Nanaimo river about 15 km outside of town!!


the first part of the river is flat and calm..














But then further up stream it rages down through the canyons....





An eagle










At the top of the cliffs looking down...





In this shot Boomer is secured to the tree...





It was a great afternoon sunny and warm!!


Heather made BBQ burgers for dinner..mmmmm...


Ashley is still getting rewards for the season that just ended!!






Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...