Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday 23 rd May 2020...Day 96!!!

You can tell I am getting old only played tennis for three hours this morning!!!


So glad I found this group to play with!!!


Boomer and I had not seen a waterfall in three days so we fixed that this afternoon with two waterfalls, called Triple Falls.....



L















Not a hard hike to get there but fun and very peaceful!!






Always a stick..









Afterwards he is resting on my bed!!!


Another good day!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

Can you tell us where this is please. It looks lovely. Belated Happy Birthday Les. Cheers, Shelagh

mexicokid said...

Sure I will email you....🌈🌈

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...