Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday 30 th March 2022…lovely day!!

 There is a father and son small car wash at the end of my street and I dropped Blaze off there this morning and then walked onto town to go to the bank and when I came back Blaze was spotless I side and out!!!


On my walk passed through this small area and saw these ducks


This afternoon I went to poker and it was really  nice to see the guys again and know they are all Ok….they were happy to see me back but not so much when my winning ways continued with a 150 pesos win..

i went straight from poker to get FRIDA and we walked into CENTRO and to see the lovely main church.
I love this photo a friend sent me!!



Tonight it was back to my English class I just have two students Patty and Adriana  but we have a fun class just sitting and talk and chat about so many different things and they are very keen students!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...