Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thursday 24 th March 2022…..last day in Tucson!!

 Had a great breakfast treat with Linda and her lovely friend, Juju and then Linda and I did some shopping before I had my final dip in the hot tub!!


Said goodbye to Linda and thanked her for a wonderful visit, as always!


This afternoon I went to watch some young high school girls play tennis, they are the team that Vicky, the lady I met yesterday coaches, it was fun to see them play and happy they all were….






Just getting packed as I truly start my journey back home tomorrow……will be a three day drive…..


Soon I will be walking with this lovely young lady!!





Stay safe and healthy 


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...