Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thursday 10 th March 2022….pickle and tennis!!!

 Do you get the I mpression that I am having too much fun at this tennis tournament????


Today was my day off!!!!!!


My day started early meeting Caron and Pauline at their home to go play pickle ball at 7 am……yes that was not a typo 7 am!!!


You know how I love my life in Mexico and the views I have from my casita but believe me this is also an unbelievably gorgeous area mountains and palm trees everywhere.


We rode bikes to the community centre …







have not done that for a while…


where there are 12 courts all free and all being used….







I played five very competitive games which I really enjoyed and everyone was  so friendly…


Rode back and was ready for a long soak in the hot tub which is like twenty feet from Caron’s condo!!!!






Caron, Stella and Pauline are so kind to me I am so blessed and they had breakfast waiting for me!!


I came back home did some laundry and then at 3pm I went back to the tennis stadium and met the girls and we watched two great matches ….









Even on our day off from work we get a free parking pass and a free ticket to get into the grounds which I gave to Stella!!


Just a great day…..so what do you think too much fun?🤩🤩🤩🤩


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi  Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...