Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday 25 th March 2022….Happy birthday

 My gorgeous and wonderful niece turned, not going to say, today and I hope you and Ian have a very special celebration hugs Uncle les💜







So the three day drive home to San Miguel

began this morning leaving the casita here in Tucson and driving to another casita in El Paso, Texas.


I went from Arizona, through New Mexico and into Texas…..I even stopped at a Mall Outlet just outside of El Paso and found the New Balance tennis shoes that I always wear, so it was a great drive, albeit on the Interstate!!







My little casita has everything I need and is very clean and the reasons I chose this place is that the casita has a full fridge and freezer so I can buy a bag of ice and some refrigerated stuff and have them in my chest cooler for the next two days just buying more ice in Mexico…..it also has a gated parking area next to the main home…..I have not seen the owners but by email they have been very helpful and lovely!!








There is a Walmart a couple of miles away and I need to get a few things, so that is perfect!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


I may not be able to get Wifi tomorrow night in Mexico but if not I plan to be home late Sunday afternoon!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...