Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Wednesday 9 th March 2022… another good day!!

 This morning after breakfast I went over to Caron’s beautiful gated community and played two hours of pickle ball, it was a good work out and great fun!!

Took some photos and love the turtles in the log….










I rested by the pool for a bit of the afternoon before getting ready to do my 4 pm at the tennis……


The organization of this whole venue is simply mind boggling and so well run……


It was not a busy night and after four hours I was told I was free to go home, so I did…..


Going to jump in the tub now and then watch a soccer game from England!!


Stay safe and healthy 


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...