Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday 13 th March 2022…what could easily have been!!!!!!

I do not want this to sound melodramatic but just want to tell you what happened today and what could have been!!

I had a great morning went to pickle ball and afterwards just felt like a proper good old English breakfast and found a diner that was recommended to me and boy did it fill the bill three poached eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast and orange juice!!!!

came home and just relaxed for the afternoon and then left at 3 pm to go to work.

I left the gated community turned left and come to a non busy four way junction which is controlled by traffic lights and the light was red and I was in the left lane as I was going to turn left!!




I was thinking about the week and how great it has been and that I was off to work  to watch a great mens doubles match and my light turned green…..

There were no vehicles behind and I waited a couple of seconds and starte to proceed but instinctively looked to my left and saw this white car coming from my left to right and going pretty fast they were not trying to race the light as they had a red light already and I sensed what was going to happen…….the white car never slowed down and went flying through the cross roads…..I just saw it all play out in front of me…I am sure the driver was totally oblivious  they had gone through a red light at a good fast pace!!


If I had continued through the intersection or gone through without checking there is no doubt in my mind that this white car would have T boned me!!!


It just shows you how you life can change in an instant and I have that Angel to thank that seems to go with me everywhere I travel!!


At work it was a great match..


Nick Kyrgios and Thanasi Kokkinakis put on a show to win the Australian Open doubles title, but they will not be departing Indian Wells with the trophy.

Americans John Isner and Jack Sock eliminated the Australians 6-3, 7-6(3) to reach the quarter-finals of the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday evening in front of a raucous Stadium 2 crowd.

“You don’t get often get doubles matches like this in front of a crowd like this, so thank you guys,” Isner told the crowd, eliciting a loud round of cheers.




Caron snapped me busy at work!!







Now home and going for a soak in the tub!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...